Latest News

Moose Hunting in ntario Canada

FISHING LICENSES Only Available On-line Starting Spring of 2019

4 Bedroom cabin was All NEW in 2018!


A policy announcement was made advising that effective March 01, 2012 a Special Public Policy will be put in place which will allow for a CBSA officer to grant a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP), to those individuals who have had only one minor conviction, where the sentence was less than 6 months in length. There will be no fee for this TRP, and the issuance of the TRP will be at the discretion of the CBSA official.  Read about it here

Expiring Outdoors cards.  Cards from three years ago will expire this December 31st.  You don't have to renew before December 31st but you will need to before you go fishing.  Cards may be renewed online.  go to
  Have your current outdoors card handy,  a Visa/Mastercard and a working printer.  Down about halfway of the page click on " Start your License Purchase or Outdoors Card Renewal Here"  Then at the next page on the left side click on " License/Permit Purchase"   Follow directions from there.   It will save time at check in if you renew now.  Otherwise,  you may renew at the lodge during check-in. It will also save you a couple dollars to renew ahead of time.

Potatoes are allowed in Canada now.

Reminder: Passports are required (for anybody age 16 and over) to cross the USA/Canadian border. Children age 15 and under may travel with a copy of their birth certificate.  If children are traveling with one parent they need a letter from the other parent stating that they are aware their child is traveling out of the country.

Outdoors Card for returning guests. If you recieved one in the mail.  Remember to bring it back.  Read more...


Outdoors Card
Guests who come up will receive an outdoors card in the mail. You need to bring it back to Canada when you come back. It will save you $10.50 and time. Otherwise - if you forget the card at home, we have to fill out a form for another one - and it will cost you $10.50 again. We recommend you keep the card with your passport. The cards are good for three years.






SUMMER CONTACT (May 1-October 31)
Pickerel Arm Camps
Box 458, Sioux Lookout,
Ontario P8T 1A8 Canada
Phone: 807.737.2499
Toll Free:1.800.872.7403


WINTER CONTACT (November 1-April 30)
Lee and Julie Edwardson
2722 Harvard Drive,
Janesville, WI 53548 United States
Toll Free:1.800.872.7403


Environment Canada forecast for Sioux Lookout

Copyright © 2013 TO PRESENT PICKEREL ARM CAMPS  Designed by